Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Food? What's that?

Well, I've pretty much gone off food now. We're two days away from leaving (HOLY SH*T!), and I seem to be on the all-liquid diet at this point, which consists of smoothies and wine (that should surprise no one). As a general rule I should not be allowed out of the house, at least not with a credit card. Poor Becka had to endure a day of shopping with me today to buy baby Legos (he will be BRIAN'S son, after all), toddler spoons, special cups, and all sorts of other junk I don't need. I'd chalk it up to nervous energy, but I've been described (ahem) as having no self control before now, so I'm not sure if that's a sufficient enough excuse.

Sigh. I wish Saturday were tomorrow. Very soon Saturday WILL be tomorrow! This is a tricky spot to be in. There's nothing left to buy, do, clean, arrange; the only thing left to do is worry and I'm feeling sort of over that. Time to GO!!!

Jen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home